Dear Tutors,
I'm using the Facebook API. How do you get an access token? The
documentations at http://developers.facebook.com/docs/api, but I
can't figure out an easy way to do it.

Sincerely,
Chris
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Luke Paireepinart at Jan 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm
    And what have you tried? What libs are you using? Which part is confusing you?

    Sent from a mobile device. Apologies for brevity and top-posting.