This is somewhat non-Python specific I have an idea for a Python
application that I want to write at work. The application needs to have a
data file be available to multiple users for access, read and write. I
know that a typical database, such as mysql, would work ok. However, I am
trying to keep managed infrastructure down to a minimum so I am considering
using sqlite instead. Since there is not a database service running to
handle requests to the sqlite database, how can I allow for multiple people
trying to use this database at the same time? Is this practical?

Thanks,
Bill Allen
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • David Hutto at Dec 11, 2010 at 12:32 pm