I have code that has been run through a (several versions old) futurize.

Can/should I try to futurize it again now that I have a newer version of
future/futurize? Is this even possible?

--
-- Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it

Search Discussions

  • Lennart Regebro at Dec 12, 2014 at 3:38 pm
    Yes, futurize won't touch code that already works under Python 3 (at
    least not in theory).

    I doubt that it's very useful though. The changes aren't likely to be
    that big. But you can run it without writing the changes to disk, and
    see what the differences are.