At work, we've been discussing the blockers for Python 3 adoption, which
mostly boil down to a few critical packages.

I wonder if it makes sense to publish in some wiki page or other, a list of
packages that people would like to see ported. It would be even cooler if
folks could vote on those packages, or sign up to help work together on a
port.

We've seen some really awesome progress on the move to Python 3 over the last
year or two. 2013 is the year of Python 3! How can we amp up the pace and
really push us over the edge toward more Python 3 and less Python 2?

-Barry