Great. But ... but ... Python has nothing to do with nasty reptiles!

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Subject: LORAX: Red Hat Linux Beta Release
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:08:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: Cristian Gafton <gafton at redhat.com>

For the brave...
the reckless...
the foolish...
those with extra hard disks...
those with too much free time...
those who miss fixing their own bugs...
people who want to hack device drivers...
people who need to see exceptions...
and people who think Linux has gotten too easy...

LORAX

Red Hat, Inc. is looking for a few brave hackers to try, test, break,
and experiment on our latest beta release. Featuring Anaconda, a brand
new installation procedure written in Python and featuring both text
and GTK+-based interfaces for your installation pleasure.

<snip>

LORAX is only available for ix86 platforms, and only available via the
Internet. SPARC and Alpha versions will be available in the very near future
(read *after* Labor day!). Get it now from ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/lorax.
There has been a mailing list to discuss this beta release setup as
lorax-list at redhat.com. To subscribe, send a message with the subject line of
"subscribe" to lorax-list-request at redhat.com, respond to the confirmation
request, sit back, relax and await barrage of messages which will help you
whittle away your formerly enjoyable evenings.

Cristian