I am trying to use a monospaced font (preferably small) in MS Windows
with wxpython. I have tried

txtctrl.SetFont(wx.Font(10, wx.MODERN, wx.NORMAL, wx.NORMAL, False, u'Consolas'))

but no success, I still get a proportional font.

Search Discussions

  • Emile van Sebille at Sep 11, 2015 at 10:28 pm

    I am trying to use a monospaced font (preferably small) in MS Windows
    with wxpython. I have tried

    txtctrl.SetFont(wx.Font(10, wx.MODERN, wx.NORMAL, wx.NORMAL, False, u'Consolas'))

    but no success, I still get a proportional font.

    You may also want to try posting to http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php
    as they're more wxpython focused.

    Emile
  • Javier at Sep 12, 2015 at 12:35 am
    The font I posted before was actually monospaced.
    I was just putting the definition in the wrong place

    All solved now. Sorry for the noise.

    txtctrl.SetFont(wx.Font(10, wx.MODERN, wx.NORMAL, wx.NORMAL, False, u'Consolas'))

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 11, '15 at 10:16p
activeSep 12, '15 at 12:35a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Javier: 2 posts Emile van Sebille: 1 post