hi:
     I have to use numpy package. My python runs on my embedded arm
device. So, how do i cross compile numpy?

Search Discussions

  • Laura Creighton at Sep 10, 2015 at 4:05 pm
    In a message of Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:11:08 +0800, "chenchao at inhand.com.cn" write
    s:
    hi:
    I have to use numpy package. My python runs on my embedded arm
    device. So, how do i cross compile numpy?

    Do you even have a floating point processor? I'm not an
    expert but I don't think that it makes sense to try to run
    numpy anywhere that doesn't have one.

    Laura
  • Chenchao at Sep 11, 2015 at 2:35 am
    hi, Laura:
             My embedded arm device supports floating point operation. I
    have to use numpy and pandas packages. But now, I do not known how to
    cross compile numpy and pandas packages?

    I have to use numpy package. My python runs on my embedded arm
    device. So, how do i cross compile numpy?

    Do you even have a floating point processor? I'm not an
    expert but I don't think that it makes sense to try to run
    numpy anywhere that doesn't have one.

    Laura
  • Laura Creighton at Sep 11, 2015 at 1:41 pm
    In a message of Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:35:41 +0800, "chenchao at inhand.com.cn" write
    s:
    hi, Laura:
    My embedded arm device supports floating point operation. I
    have to use numpy and pandas packages. But now, I do not known how to
    cross compile numpy and pandas packages?

    You are going to have to ask this one here:

    I do not know anybody who has got this to work yet, but if somebody
    has, the people there will know.

    Laura

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 10, '15 at 10:11a
activeSep 11, '15 at 1:41p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Chenchao: 2 posts Laura Creighton: 2 posts