Dear group,
I do use Windows 7 and have a user name with diacritics.

Whenever I am querying an extension with pip, it will fail since it does
not pass on the user folder correctly.
I thought PIP deals well with unicode, doesn't it?

Has anyone a clue how to fix it?
Thank you

--
Stand up against TTIP and ISDS !

Search Discussions

  • Mark Lawrence at Sep 8, 2015 at 10:35 pm