On behalf of the Python development community and the Python 3.5 release
team, I'm relieved to announce the availability of Python 3.5.0rc3, also
known as Python 3.5.0 Release Candidate 3.

The next release of Python 3.5 will be Python 3.5.0 final. There should
be few (or no) changes to Python 3.5 between rc3 and final.

This is a preview release, and its use is not recommended for production
settings.

You can find Python 3.5.0rc3 here:

      https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-350rc3/

Windows and Mac users: please read the important platform-specific
"Notes on this release" section near the end of that page.

Happy hacking,

//arry/