Does anyone know of an easy to follow guide/tutorial to follow. I am trying to implement a calendar into my app that works as a job rota for employees. I have tried using django-scheduler and creating htmlcalendar but can not get either method to work

Search Discussions

  • Mahan Marwat at Sep 7, 2015 at 8:07 am
    Django is not Python.
    This question better suits to Django group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/django-users
  • Laura Creighton at Sep 7, 2015 at 8:58 am