Hi Python community,
I am new to Python and currently taking one online course of computer
science and programming using Python. I really like Python because it is
simple and clarity but powerful to me.
I just joint Python mailing list and i hope to enjoy Python programming
discussion with you all.
Thank you,
phuong phan