root at secure [~]# find / -name python3.4 | rm -rf

root at secure [~]# locate python3.4
/root/.local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/include/python3.4m
/usr/local/lib/libpython3.4m.a
/usr/local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/share/man/man1/python3.4.1

still there!!!

root at secure [~]# locate python3.4 | rm -rf

root at secure [~]# locate python3.4

/root/.local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/include/python3.4m
/usr/local/lib/libpython3.4m.a
/usr/local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/share/man/man1/python3.4.1
root at secure [~]#

still there!!!
==================================

The Questions Are:

1. DELETE ALL REMAINS OF PYTHON3.4

2. HOW AM'I I GOING TO DELETE THESE 2 PACKAGES THAT PIP INSTALLED

3. HOW CAN I PROPERLY INSTALL THE ABOVE 2 WRONGLY PLACED MODULES SO THEY CAN BE USED BY PYTHON 3.3.2

Search Discussions

  • Ned Batchelder at Nov 16, 2013 at 4:07 pm

[...]

    Re-asking questions in a new thread is not a way to get better help. Writing in all caps is not a way to get better help.

    You are acting badly. Stop it.

    You are not owed answers by us. This is a community, and people get help by acting like responsible members and listening to what people tell them. You've ignored a number of replies, and are actively breaking the conventions of the community by re-asking panicked questions.

    Calm down and find some Unix resources elsewhere. Do not repost the same question multiple times in a few hours. Behave yourself.

    --Ned.
  • Ferrous Cranus at Nov 16, 2013 at 4:09 pm

    ?? ???????, 16 ????????? 2013 6:07:35 ?.?. UTC+2, ? ??????? Ned Batchelder ??????:
[...]

  • Mark Lawrence at Nov 16, 2013 at 4:18 pm