I am called Richard m from western Africa, Cameroon. It was a pleasure for me to join this group.

I have been learning python for about 4 months now and i have already mastered alot as far as the language is concern.

I am learning how to code, firstly because i love coding and i like to do stuffs.

secondly, i wihs to start a small company after learning how to code

I am learning python very broadly, meaning i am not concentrating on a single section. I wish to know the language and be able to apply it to any location in the field of tech.

i Need some advise on how, and what python can help me setup a business?

please just honest replies please

Search Discussions

  • Chris Angelico at Nov 16, 2013 at 10:41 pm