Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!

He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!

I'am waiting!

Search Discussions

  • Joel Goldstick at Nov 6, 2013 at 3:34 pm

    Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!

    He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!

    I'am waiting!

    Nothing like a good challenge. I personally would rather watch a bad
    infomercial, but for all of you bloodthirsty shut ins with nothing to
    do... here's your moment!

    --
    Joel Goldstick
    http://joelgoldstick.com