Hey everyone,

As time progresses, so does my Redis object mapper.

The "rom" package is a Redis object mapper for Python. It sports an
interface similar to Django's ORM, SQLAlchemy + Elixir, or Appengine's
datastore.

The changelog for recent releases can be seen below my signature.

You can find the package at:
https://www.github.com/josiahcarlson/rom
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/rom

Please CC me on any replies if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
  - Josiah

#----------------------------------- 0.16
------------------------------------
[added] Thanks to a feature request from https://github.com/jrsmith ,
Boolean
     column support is now available.
[added] DateTime, Date, and Time column types because I was already adding
     Boolean columns.
#----------------------------------- 0.15
------------------------------------
[fixed] Thanks to https://github.com/MickeyKim who fixed Json columns so
that
     they round-trip after multiple saves.
#----------------------------------- 0.14
------------------------------------
[fixed] Thanks to https://github.com/mayfield the manifest is fixed for the
     source installation.
#----------------------------------- 0.13
------------------------------------
[fixed] updating a model will no longer unindex the model on attributes that
     weren't updated. Thanks to https://github.com/mayfield for the bug
report,
     analysis, and initial pull request that ultimately resulted in the fix.
[fixed] pip requires, versioning, etc., thanks to fixes from
     https://github.com/mayfield
[changed] Model.get_by() will now work on any type of indexed columns.
Unique
     columns work as before, and other columns get pass-through to the
     Model.query interface.
[changed] Model.get_by() and Model.query.filter() will both accept single
     numbers as the value to match on (you don't need to specify a range if
you
     are querying by equality).
[changed] all changes will be documented in this changelog.txt file to keep
     list of everything that is going on with the project.