I wonder if there are a tool like webalizer in python language.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webalizer).

I would like to do some patch in webalizer, but I don't want to spend
too many time to do that in C language. In Python I can do this patch in
few minute.

Do you know a tool like this in Python ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
St?phane
--
St?phane Klein <stephane at harobed.org>
blog: http://stephane-klein.info

Search Discussions

  • Chris Angelico at Jan 10, 2012 at 10:01 pm

    I wonder if there are a tool like webalizer in python language.
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webalizer).

    I would like to do some patch in webalizer, but I don't want to spend too
    many time to do that in C language. In Python I can do this patch in few
    minute.

    Do you know a tool like this in Python ?
    I use AWStats for my sites; it's not Python but Perl, but at least it
    is a scripting language.

    You won't find "Webalizer-in-Python" anywhere; whatever analyzer you
    find will have different features. So just grab any one, give it a
    shot, and see how you like it!

    ChrisA

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJan 10, '12 at 3:24p
activeJan 10, '12 at 10:01p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Chris Angelico: 1 post Stéphane Klein: 1 post