I am facing some problem. I have made multiple calls to show()
function in a sinlge program. as below. Before the first call I
plotted x vs y . then i called show. execution halted until i closed
the window. Once I closed the window, execution again progressed and
even passed second show(), but the dispaly did not appear.

Can anyone please suggest me how to go about solving this issue.

from pylab import *
from matplotlib import pyplot as p
import scipy
import pylab as pl

[...]