Hi i am new for this version and could please help me .

Search Discussions

  • Chris Rebert at Jun 23, 2011 at 6:57 am

    On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:50 PM, kkiranmca wrote:
    Hi i am new for this version and could please help me .
    You didn't pose an actual question...

    Cheers,
    Chris
  • Ben Finney at Jun 23, 2011 at 7:23 am

    kkiranmca <kkiranmca at gmail.com> writes:

    Hi i am new for this version and could please help me .
    Welcome!

    Don't ask whether you can ask. Just ask.

    <URL:http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

    --
    \ ?I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes. They had little |
    `\ pictures of cats on them. Then I took one out and he ran around |

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJun 23, '11 at 6:50a
activeJun 23, '11 at 7:23a