Hello kids and parents !! I just want to announce the release of
This release consists of minor bug fixes and new xmpp auth code (SASL)
which support DIGEST-MD5 and PLAIN authing.
JSONBOT should run well again on systems with python2.5 installed.
You can fetch it at http://jsonbot.googlecode.com
Have fun playing with it!
JSONBOT is a remote event-driven framework for building bots that talk
to each other over XMPP.
This distribution provides bots built on this framework for console,
XMPP and Convore for the shell and WWW and XMPP for the Google
JSONBOT is all of the following:
* a shell console bot
* a shell IRC bot
* a shell XMPP bot
* a shell Convore bot
* a Web bot running on Google Application Engine
* a XMPP bot running on Google Application Engine
* a Google Wave bot running op Google Application Engine
* the XMPP bots are used to communicate between bots
* plugin infrastructure to write your own functionality
* event driven framework by the use of callbacks