HI All,

I have created an application for Mac OS using py2app module, in my
python script i have external modules such as MySQLdb and other ,
while trying to run on Mac OS i get an error saying unable to import
the module MySQLdb.
On Windows i convert python script to an exe using py2exe module and
if i install VC++ on y machine my exe runs fine.
Is there any dependency on MAC OS.

Please let me know how to resolve my issue

Santosh

Search Discussions

  • Hisan at Jun 9, 2011 at 5:16 pm

    I have created an application for Mac OS using py2app module, in my
    python script i have external modules such as MySQLdb and other ,
    while trying to run on Mac OS i get an error saying unable to import
    the module MySQLdb.
    On Windows i convert python script to an exe using py2exe module and
    if i install VC++ on y machine my exe runs fine.
    Is there any dependency on MAC OS.

    Please let me know how to resolve my issue

    Santosh
    Can Some one reply for this Please
  • Ned Deily at Jun 9, 2011 at 7:34 pm
    In article