Hi all,

My machine is running Debian Squeeze so my default Python runtime is 2.6.6.

According to Python docs *optparse* library is deprecated and the
development will be moved to *argparse*, which is new in Python 2.7.1. So
now that I'm about to write a script that parse command line arguments
thought would be a good idea to do the transition right now, besides the
good comments about this version.

I tried Googling about Python 2.7 on Debian Squeeze, but did not find
anything but discussions -.-. Anyone out there that can point me some
helpful material or anyone who had luck running 2.7 on Debian?

Thanks in advanced.

--
Jorge Romero