I'm using Console module (doc: http://effbot.org/zone/console-handbook.htm,
like nCurses) on Windows, but I don't know how to call a keyboard
input like input() or raw_input().
What to do?

Search Discussions

  • Alex23 at May 10, 2011 at 3:30 am

    On May 9, 10:13?pm, ander2_1... at hotmail.com wrote:
    I'm using Console module (doc:http://effbot.org/zone/console-handbook.htm,
    like nCurses) on Windows, but I don't know how to call a keyboard
    input like input() or raw_input().
    What to do?
    Maybe read the docs, specifically the section titled "Input":

    get() => event
    Get the first event from the input queue. The return value is an
    instance of the Event class. If the input queue is empty, this method
    blocks.

    getchar() => event
    Get the first character event from the input queue, ignoring any other
    kind of event. The return value is an instance of the KeyPress class.
    If the input queue is empty, this method blocks.

    If you've tried playing with these without success, at least post code
    showing what you've tried, it makes it easier in providing a suitable
    response.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedMay 9, '11 at 12:13p