Hey, I am writing a code in python to access public data online (using
BeautifulSoup).
The task is relatively easy but the code does not get to the page
because I need to accept the terms and condition of the website first
(by a standard click 'Accept' button).
I need to tell python how to automatically accept the terms and
condition and proceed to the web address specified. I am new in
pyhton, my guess is that I have to use mechanize because cookielib is
not good for this job. Am I right? What other resources can I use? Any
link with an example similar to my problem would be super-duper...

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedMay 3, '11 at 5:33p
activeMay 3, '11 at 5:33p