Hi!

I'm new to programming. I started with php earlier and I dropped it for Python.
I use Eclipse+PyDev for python, html and css.

Which programmes should I start using because they might be useful in the future? Which functions of eclipse are useful but unused/unnoticed by beginners.

What do you use and why :) ?

Search Discussions

  • Chris Angelico at May 2, 2011 at 11:44 pm