Hi. My name is Alexander.
I spend a lot of time in writing a new service checkio.org

It's all about python, learn python, find the best solution in
python.

And Im looking for feedback from peoples who best in python. Here I
make some video tutorial about this service http://checkio.blip.tv/

What do you think about it?

I'm also have a not a very good English, so I need help with it too,
because some parts of checkio.org not in very well English

Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Terry Reedy at Apr 30, 2011 at 9:29 pm