Hey,

I released a new version (0.2.5) of my pythonic text-editor called
Deditor.

It is a text-editor aimed to fasten your python development. (it
perfectly handels other languages too)
Some features are:
- python shell to do quick commands or checks
- pyflakes error check on save
- pylint error check on demand (menu entry)
- Inspecting of current file
- ...

Syntax highlighting is supported for 78 languages.

An extensive plugin system, written in python, makes it very easy to
add new elements to the program.
Networking (ssh & sftp) are standard included and project management
too (you can disable them)

Please try it out and leave your comment!

download link: http://launchpad.net/deditor

( only a .deb is available for download now, if you would like another
format (.tar.gz) please comment )

Search Discussions

  • Alec Taylor at Apr 27, 2011 at 5:22 pm
    Thanks, any plans for a Windows version?
[...]

  • Yico Gaga at Apr 27, 2011 at 8:47 pm
    why not linux?