I want to uninstall Active Python 2.6.2.2 and upgrade. Certain things
are not working and it's probably time to upgrade anyway. When I try
to uninstall it says "missing msi".

Before I delete all the folders and clean the registry out is there
something I can try to have a normal or more graceful uninstall? Using
WinXP.

Thanks,

Lee G.

Search Discussions

  • Sridhar Ratnakumar at Apr 13, 2011 at 1:53 am
    Looks like this is resolved for you,
    http://community.activestate.com/node/6558