Hi Westley...
The pre-builts from Best Buy that get reloaded, reloaded with what? I
live in California, the center of software development. I only know one
person who uses Linux, and they only use it for work (he doesn't even
live in CA anymore). I have say your delusions about the use of free
software are somewhat hilarious.
It would be mighty interesting to know what you have done for the FOSS community
as a whole without want of monetary payment and/or recognition.

Search Discussions

  • Westley Martínez at Apr 12, 2011 at 10:49 pm

    --
    73...

    Bazza, G0LCU...

    Team AMIGA...

    http://homepages.tesco.net/wisecracker/

    http://main.aminet.net/search?readme=wisecracker

    http://mikeos.berlios.de/
    Nothing. I'm not a charity.
  • Wisecracker at Apr 14, 2011 at 2:20 pm
    HI Steven D'Aprano...
    Now, if only we could convince web users that having your browser execute
    untrusted code downloaded from the Internet is not such a good idea, supposed sandbox or not.
    No need, we have an abundance of half wits - erm I mean, surfers - out there willing click on anything.
    What the world needs is a virus that silently removes Javascript and Flash from browsers...
    Hmmm, now wouldn't that be fun... >;)

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedApr 12, '11 at 2:38p
activeApr 14, '11 at 2:20p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Wisecracker: 2 posts Westley Martínez: 1 post