Hello: I'm trying to put together a test platform on a slax OS.
Python 2.7 packages appear to be at /user/lib/python2.7.

Where is the appropriate place to put a .pth file?

Note, I have django on this system too, but slax does not resolved
system paths. And that is 'slax' not 'slack'.
--
Tim
tim at johnsons-web dot com or akwebsoft dot com

Search Discussions

  • Tim Johnson at Mar 26, 2011 at 12:36 am

    * Tim Johnson [110325 12:59]:
    Hello: I'm trying to put together a test platform on a slax OS.
    Python 2.7 packages appear to be at /user/lib/python2.7.

    Where is the appropriate place to put a .pth file?
    <grin> I must have stumped the chumps. And this chump hasn't used
    pth files in a coon's age. I just used the PYTHONPATH environment
    variable.
    -------
    Solved.
    -------
    Note, I have django on this system too, but slax does not resolved
    system paths. And that is 'slax' not 'slack'.
    --
    Tim
    tim at johnsons-web dot com or akwebsoft dot com
    http://www.akwebsoft.com
    Tim
    tim at johnsons-web dot com or akwebsoft dot com
    http://www.akwebsoft.com

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedMar 25, '11 at 8:36p