After computation of few array, when I am using plot(x,y) command I get following error

'latex' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing input
The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (532, 0))

ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing input
The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (19, 0))

I can view the output as and it is fine. I tried the same in Ipython and spyder, same error message.

Any advice.

Cheers

Sachin

Sachin Kumar Sharma