von Arthur Mc Coy:
Still need the answer to the question: " howto embed given python file
(which contains python class and its members) into the c++ application
? "

There is no straight way of embedding a Python module into a c++
application.

You will have to embed the python interpreter, and command it to load
the module in question and execute the code you want.
I have to pass the arguments from c++ to python and back so I need to do
conversions. They are ok. Fails PyImport_Import(my_module) call saying "No
module called mymodule". Then I need to create a mymodule based on given
python file (its name mymodule.py). Can it be achieved using SWIG ?
Did you configure the module search path properly?

Regards,
Markus

grouppython-list @
categoriespython