I am plotting the graph for long values like(267838484) so that its printing
the tick lables on axes as 2.6 , 2.8 and at the top its having a text like
e07 something like this, I want to move the display location of this
exponent (e07) as i am having trouble in having multiple y-axis as they are
getting mixed in text. like (e07 is written on top of e08 of other axis)

Can any one help me in getting this done? also i am having issue in getting
tick lables of x-axis while plotting with pylab.plot_date.

Regards
Raja