I am no programmer, but know the rudiments [the rudi'est of rudiments]
of working with Python. I have a simple need, to have a simple
script/app I can run that will crash my PC. On my desktops, I can
always hit the reset, but that is not an option with my laptop. Can
anyone tell me of an easy way to guarantee a program will instantly
kill/BSOD my windows7/64bit laptop?

Any help is much appreciated.

Search Discussions

  • Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens at Dec 20, 2010 at 9:31 am
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstricks/ht/makebsodxp.htm
    I am no programmer, but know the rudiments [the rudi'est of rudiments]
    of working with Python. I have a simple need, to have a simple
    script/app I can run that will crash my PC. On my desktops, I can
    always hit the reset, but that is not an option with my laptop. Can
    anyone tell me of an easy way to guarantee a program will instantly
    kill/BSOD my windows7/64bit laptop?

    Any help is much appreciated.
  • Rob at Dec 20, 2010 at 11:56 am
    Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, it is
    only for /non/-USB keyboards, I may be able to figure something out from
    there with hotkey or something.