Hi.

Is there a python library/module to handle both the server and client
sides of dns protocol?

I have googled for it but I only found client side ones (at least from
the superficial readings I did).

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Jean-Paul Calderone at Dec 10, 2010 at 2:59 am

    Is there a python library/module to handle both the server and client
    sides of dns protocol?

    I have googled for it but I only found client side ones (at least from
    the superficial readings I did).

    Thanks.
    Twisted Names is one such library: http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedNames
  • Paulo da Silva at Dec 10, 2010 at 6:12 am

    Is there a python library/module to handle both the server and client
    sides of dns protocol?

    I have googled for it but I only found client side ones (at least from
    the superficial readings I did).

    Thanks.
    Twisted Names is one such library: http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedNames
    I've just looked at its home page and it seems to be what I need.
    Thank you very much.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedDec 10, '10 at 1:15a