Hello,

I am working with Google App Engine python version. The app sends an
email to the user with a link to a page to upload an image as an
avatar. It would be nice to have the email so that I can associate the
avatar with that email. How can I do this? Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Xavier Ho at Dec 5, 2010 at 12:49 am
    As a suggestion, you can auto-format your email link so that the email of
    the user is sent as part of the URL GET argument.

    Cheers,
    Xav