SOAP-ISIWoK is a Perl library for assessing Thomson Reuters Web of
Knowledge Web Services. I don't know Perl well enough to use that
library without spending too much time on it.

Is there a Python equivalent available?

Regards
Johann

--
?May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge
of God and of Jesus our Lord! ?His divine power has given us

Search Discussions

  • John Nagle at Nov 2, 2010 at 5:54 pm

    SOAP-ISIWoK is a Perl library for assessing Thomson Reuters Web of
    Knowledge Web Services. I don't know Perl well enough to use that
    library without spending too much time on it.

    Is there a Python equivalent available?
    The "Suds" library can call SOAP interfaces, and is not difficult
    to use.

    https://fedorahosted.org/suds/
    Regards
    Johann
    --
    May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge
    of God and of Jesus our Lord! His divine power has given us
    everything we need for life and godliness through the full knowledge
    of the one who called us by his own glory and excellence.
    2 Pet. 1:2b,3a
    God helps those who help themselves.
    Benj. Franklin

grouppython-list @