hi,

here's my problem: I'm running IDLE in Ubuntu. For some reason numpad
buttons do not work. I'm kinda used to this layout. Doesn anyone have
an idea on how to switch it on?

cheers,

Alex

Search Discussions

  • Rantingrick at Oct 24, 2010 at 3:44 am

    here's my problem: I'm running IDLE in Ubuntu. For some reason numpad
    buttons do not work. I'm kinda used to this layout. Doesn anyone have
    an idea on how to switch it on?
    Sure, look directly above the number pad and you will see a button
    labeled "NumLock". Press that button and you should be golden! ;-)
  • Aram Ter-Sarkissov at Oct 24, 2010 at 4:03 am
    here's my problem: I'm running IDLE in Ubuntu. For some reason numpad
    buttons do not work. I'm kinda used to this layout. Doesn anyone have
    an idea on how to switch it on?
    Sure, look directly above the number pad and you will see a button
    labeled "NumLock". Press that button and you should be golden! ;-)
  • Alex at Oct 24, 2010 at 5:02 am
    thanks, but this doesn't solve the problem, because I need to use the
    numpad as a cursor, not to enter numbers.

    cheers,

    Alex
    here's my problem: I'm running IDLE in Ubuntu. For some reason numpad
    buttons do not work. I'm kinda used to this layout. Doesn anyone have
    an idea on how to switch it on?
    Sure, look directly above the number pad and you will see a button
    labeled "NumLock". Press that button and you should be golden! ;-)

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedOct 24, '10 at 12:41a
activeOct 24, '10 at 5:02a
websitepython.org

3 users in discussion

Alex: 2 posts Rantingrick: 1 post Jah_Alarm: 1 post