My python installed but the gui gives me syntax error on any code I type
or paste in. Newbie needs help.

Search Discussions

  • Chris Rebert at Sep 30, 2010 at 9:16 am

    On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:02 AM, roronron wrote:
    My python installed but the gui gives me syntax error on any code I type
    or paste in. Newbie needs help.
    Post the full, exact text of the error message.
    See also: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Cheers,
    Chris
  • Chris Rebert at Sep 30, 2010 at 4:39 pm