Enviado desde mi dispositivo m?vil

Diego I. Hidalgo D.

Search Discussions

  • Seebs at Sep 29, 2010 at 4:34 am

    On 2010-09-29, Hidura wrote:
    I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
    the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
    and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
    i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
    server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
    recomend me for start that?
    I suggest learning to use one of the existing ones. The chances that,
    if you can't make the existing ones work, you can write something better,
    are usually pretty much nil.

    -s
    --
    Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at seebs.net
  • Diez B. Roggisch at Sep 29, 2010 at 10:45 am

    Hidura <hidura at gmail.com> writes:

    I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
    the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
    and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
    i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
    server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
    recomend me for start that?
    not doing it. Reading the HTTP-RFC and the WSGI-PEP. And trying

    print environ["wsgi.input"].read()

    inside your wsgi-script. Then, use webob to wrap the whole WSGI-stuff to
    have at least a minimum of sensible abstraction.

    Or simply use Django or TurboGears2, follow the advices in their docs on
    how to depoly them using mod_wsgi, and be happy.

    Diez
  • Hidura at Sep 29, 2010 at 10:09 pm
    I use Python3.1, TurboGears, webOb, CherryPy and the others don' t work on
    Python 3, please somebody recomend me a web framework for Python3.1 I AM
    DESPERATE