Hi Guys,

I am programming a web centric app in python for customer, which needs to click a snap of the customer and forward the pic to the server via POST. I am not very familiar with how I can achieve this. Any direction would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Nav

Search Discussions

  • Chris Rebert at Aug 26, 2010 at 10:34 am