Wingware has released version 3.2.10 of Wing IDE, an integrated development
environment designed specifically for the Python programming language.
This release includes the following improvements:
* Several vi mode fixes and other key binding enhancements
* Copy from selected text in Exceptions tool and Testing tool
* Fix Perforce support to run client command in project directory
* Fix debug attach to remote host
* Don't output XML when debugging unit tests
* About 20 other bug fixes (see CHANGELOG.txt for details)
See the change log at http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/3.2.10/CHANGELOG.txt
for details of other recent changes.
Wing IDE Professional and Wing IDE Personal are commercial software and
require a license to run. A free trial license can be obtained directly
from the product. Wing IDE 101 can be used free of charge.
Wing IDE Pro 3.2.10 http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide/3.2
Wing IDE Personal 3.2.10 http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide-personal/3.2
Wing IDE 101 3.2.10 http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide-101/3.2
*About Wing IDE*
Wing IDE is an integrated development environment designed specifically for
the Python programming language. It provides powerful editing, testing, and
debugging features that help reduce development and debugging time, cut down
on coding errors, and make it easier to understand and navigate Python code.
Wing IDE can be used to develop Python code for web, GUI, and embedded
Wing IDE is available in three product levels: Wing IDE Professional is
the full-featured Python IDE, Wing IDE Personal offers a reduced feature
set at a low price, and Wing IDE 101 is a free simplified version designed
for teaching entry level programming courses with Python.
Version 3.2 of Wing IDE Professional includes the following major features:
* Professional quality code editor with vi, emacs, and other keyboard
* Code intelligence for Python: Auto-completion, call tips,
error indicators, smart indent and re-wrapping, and source navigation
* Advanced multi-threaded debugger with graphical UI, command line
conditional breakpoints, data value tool tips over code, watch tool, and
externally launched and remote debugging
* Powerful search and replace options including keyboard driven and
UIs, multi-file, wild card, and regular expression search and replace
* Version control integration for Subversion, CVS, Bazaar, git,
* Integrated unit testing for the unittest, nose, and doctest frameworks
* Many other features including project manager, bookmarks, code snippets,
OS command integration, indentation manager, PyLint integration, and
* Extremely configurable and may be extended with Python scripts
Please refer to the feature list at http://wingware.com/wingide/features for
a detailed listing of features by product level.
System requirements are Windows 2000 or later, OS X 10.3.9 or later for
Intel (requires X11 Server), or a recent Linux system (either 32 or 64 bit).
Wing IDE supports Python versions 2.0.x through 3.1.x and Stackless Python.
For more information, see http://wingware.com/products
*Purchasing and Upgrading*
Wing 3.2 is a free upgrade for all Wing IDE 3.0 and 3.1 users. Version 2.x
licenses cost 1/2 the normal price to upgrade.
Upgrade a 2.x license: https://wingware.com/store/upgrade
Purchase a 3.x license: https://wingware.com/store/purchase
Wingware | Python IDE
The Intelligent Development Environment
for Python Programmers