HI all,

In an effort to avoid re-inventing the wheel so to speak
I was wondering if anyone's come across libraries/tools, etc
that achieve the same kind of functionality as the tools
library in this java app.

http://code.google.com/p/ipddump/source/browse/trunk/src/ipddump/tools/Gsm2Iso.java

Thanks,

cheers
James

--
-- James Mills
--

Search Discussions

  • Alexander Gattin at Aug 28, 2010 at 12:33 pm
    Hello,
    In an effort to avoid re-inventing the wheel so to speak
    I was wondering if anyone's come across libraries/tools, etc
    that achieve the same kind of functionality as the tools
    library in this java app.
    unfortunately, no (except some Perl
    implementations). I'd suggest to add GSM0338
    module to standard GNU libc's iconv:
    /usr/lib/gconv/GSM0338.so
    /usr/lib/gconv/gconv-modules

    Probably I'm wrong, but this way it'd become
    readily available to all programs using iconv(3),
    including python.
    I'm Amazed (c) Pixies.
    This Java code really sucks.

    --
    With best regards,
    xrgtn

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 16, '10 at 10:01a
activeAug 28, '10 at 12:33p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

James Mills: 1 post Alexander Gattin: 1 post