Hi all!
Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
have found nothing.

Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future

  • Jean-Michel Pichavant at Aug 16, 2010 at 11:48 am

    Kxepal wrote:
    Hi all!
    Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    have found nothing.

    Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future
    I may be wrong but I don't think so.

    JM
  • Jean-Michel Pichavant at Aug 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm

    Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
    Kxepal wrote:
    Hi all!
    Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    have found nothing.

    Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future
    I may be wrong but I don't think so.

    JM
    Please understand that I don't think such feature exists (to oppose to
    thinking that I'm not wrong :o) )

    JM
  • Kxepal at Aug 16, 2010 at 3:40 pm

    Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    have found nothing.
    Is there any way todumpcurrentloggingconfiguration for future
    I may be wrong but I don't think so.
    JM
    Please understand that I don't think such feature exists (to oppose to
    thinking that I'm not wrong :o) )

    JM
    Ah, you have break my dream, but thanks(: It's a pity, because it very
    handy feature, but now I see a lot of problems to implement it with
    current logging flexibility.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 13, '10 at 8:47p
activeAug 16, '10 at 3:40p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Jean-Michel Pichavant: 2 posts Kxepal: 2 posts