Hi all,

I have described the theme of my project here,
When the script is runned a configuring window has to be displayed where
the user has to configure for there desired Web Browser, Audio Player, Video
Player, Text Editor (Each Specified in separate SS Tab). Here the script
should retrieve all installed Web Browser, Audio Player, Video Player and
Text Editor and categorized and displayed in their corresponding tab`s. Here
the user has to choose and set their preferred Web Browser, Video Player,
Audio Player, Text Editor and update the configure file.

note 1: configuring window should run automatically only first if the user
wants to reconfigure the file again they should run configuring module
alone
note 2: This script is to start it on every login and stay running on
background until i shut download the machine.

For an example, this is complete real time behavior of the script.
Let us consider I`m the user I downloaded the script and runned it, It
should check for a configuring file if there is no configure file is created
means it should automatically create a new configure file and displays a
configuring window in that window I will be offered by whatever the web
browsers, audio player, video player, text editor installed on my machine
will has to be shown to me in their corresponding tab`s I have to set my
desired web browser if I choose chrome has my prefered web browser and
whenever I press the key "w" on desktop screen the chrome browser should be
opened, I have to set my desired Audio player if I choose exaile has
my preferred audio player and whenever I press the key "a" on desktop screen
the Exaile audio player should be opened,I have to set my desired video
player if I choose vlc has my prefered video player and whenever I press the
key "v" on desktop screen the vlc player should be opened, I have to set my
desired text editor if I choose gedit has my prefered text editor and
whenever I press the key "t" on desktop screen the Gedit text editor should
be opened, this just like creating hotkeys and all these configured details
should be updated when I click on apply and exits the configuring windows
and runs the script at the desktop background while i`m in desktop when i
just hit "w" chrome browser should opened

Search Discussions

  • Terry Reedy at Aug 9, 2010 at 5:15 pm