Hi everyone, I'm new to this and was needing help with trying to learn/work with Python 2.7 on my computer. I'm running Windows 7 and trying to learn python programming from an older book from 1999 by Mark Lutz and David Ascher my boss gave me, and for some reason none of my script/modules for the exercises are working on my comp. Mostly they give either a syntax error on the python command line or something about the file/module not being found on the windows command line. Also, does anyone where i can find/get something similar to the book for my own?

Ben