Is there a standard recipe for getting distutils to built
universal .so files for modules that have C/C++ source?

Search Discussions

  • Robert Kern at Jul 26, 2010 at 6:49 pm

    Is there a standard recipe for getting distutils to built
    universal .so files for modules that have C/C++ source?
    If your Python was built to be Universal, it will automatically use the same
    architecture flags to build the extension modules Universal.

    --
    Robert Kern

    an underlying truth."
    -- Umberto Eco
  • Aahz at Aug 7, 2010 at 9:58 pm
    In article <becf3696-0be0-4b40-8a65-04fa1a90f008 at f33g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
    Louis Theran wrote:
    Is there a standard recipe for getting distutils to built universal .so
    files for modules that have C/C++ source?
    You should check the archives of

    "....Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail..." --Siobhan

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJul 26, '10 at 6:36p
activeAug 7, '10 at 9:58p
websitepython.org

3 users in discussion

Louis Theran: 1 post Robert Kern: 1 post Aahz: 1 post