I have several versions of python installed and some I have built from
source which seems to install the python-dev on osx. I know that on
ubuntu python-dev is an optional install. The main python version I
use is the enthought distribution. Can I install the python-dev tools
with this? How. It there a good place for me to better understand what
python-dev is and how to get it installed on osx?

Thanks
Vincent

Search Discussions

  • Robert Kern at Jun 20, 2010 at 4:06 am