Hi ,
I want to use the python local web server.
I want to do the following activities with the server.
1. I want to change to configuration of any time ,with the help of
python script.
2. I want to log request and response for the server so ,i can use it
for analysis.

Please guide me in this respect, if this code is already avaialble
please update me.
Please guide me the design or direct me the best approach to do all
this.

Regards
Shanti Bhushan

Search Discussions

  • Alex23 at Jun 15, 2010 at 4:44 am

    shanti bhushan wrote:
    Please guide me the design or direct me the best approach to do all
    this.
    The best approach?

    1. Study
    2. Learn
    3. Apply

    There you go, the advice that keeps on giving.
  • James Mills at Jun 15, 2010 at 5:00 am

    Please guide me the design or direct me the best approach to do all
    this.
    The best approach?

    1. Study
    2. Learn
    3. Apply

    There you go, the advice that keeps on giving.
    In addition to my good colleagues sound advise:

    There are many many web frameworks available in the Python world
    of all things wonderful. But first, "Learn Python". Then pick a web
    framework that best suites your needs and "Learn" it.

    cheers
    James
  • Stephen Hansen at Jun 15, 2010 at 4:59 am