I know Python is growing in popularity and some of Palms devices
already let you run Python apps in a VM environment. I'm wondering if
anyone knows (or can make an educated guess) if there are any plans
for Python to come to the Android environment? I'm not talking
backend stuff here but full front and center like full GTK or WX
development for the devices?

Any thoughts?

Search Discussions

  • Geremy condra at Jun 13, 2010 at 9:08 pm