Hi all

I am trying to release my first python program. I would like to be able to create a download which will automatically do stuff like add menu items (eg for KDE, GNOME and Windows). Is there anywhere which explains how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Brendan

Search Discussions

  • Tim Golden at May 19, 2010 at 7:55 am